As some of you might have noticed recently we haven’t been posting as often. Much of this has to do with life, hitting all of us at about the same time. Jon is on his way to graduation and medical school, Brian is trying to balance his running schedule with his classes, and I just finished the MCAT and am trying to get through the committee process. As with any group it’s important to keep bringing in fresh minds to help keep the content fresh.
If you feel that you are a capable writer, who’s willing to engage our awesome audience and speak to several thousand premeds with every post, you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for.
- Current student
- Premed student, preferred, medical students will be considered.
- Great enthusiasm and passion for what you do.
So if you’re interested in writing for us, shoot us an email at [email protected] and we will take a look at your application. Make sure you include the following:
- Contact information (preferred email, skype, cell phone number)
- Current school and graduation date
- A statement no longer than 150 words explain why you want to write for us and what you hope to bring to the site and its readers
- 10 story ideas (note not 10 posts, 10 ideas; bullet point list is fine)
- 2 ready-to-publish guest posts from those 10 ideas, roughly 300 words (max. 400 words)
Start writing and we’re hoping to see some great applications.